Monday, June 14, 2010

Little Victories

We made it to Baby yoga today and I met two very cool moms and they invited us out to do lunch before class on thursday. One of them just moved here from Canada and has a 2 month old little boy. Callie also made it through class without spitting up, which I wasn't too sure if she would or not, given that her whole spitting up thing started after we had class last week. I also managed to be able to eat a meal in the middle of the day! Normally I had been lucky to get 2 meals in by the time Bill got home at 7 which I know is not very healthy. Today I got in a bagel for breakfast and made some soup for lunch. I really miss being able to cook, and granted, heating up soup certainly isn't a culinary masterpiece it was a little victory for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment