Friday, July 2, 2010

What is it about babies that bring out the crazies?


This is Callie saying "What did you say you freaking wacko?"


So we've had some crazies the past few days. For some reason, they seem to be totally attracted to babies. The other day we were talking to our neighbors who are the sweetest people when the neighbor across the street who has literally not said 2 words to us in the 2 years we've lived here. They totally keep to themselves and seem a little odd. So all of a sudden she is watching us from her porch and yells out "Come over here where its safer!" Huh? Weird. When she realized we weren't going to cross the street, so did. She came over and I noticed tears squeezing out of her eyes. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt and assuming she had some kind of allergies. Ohhhh no. "Babies always make me cry." Ooookay. Most people will *gently* touch Callie but not this wacko. No. She starts poking her! That was my cue. "I think I'm going to get her inside..." Meanwhile, she had tears streaming down her face the whole time. So weird....
Then today at the coffee shop, there was a woman probably in her 20s who told me that Callie was going to be a model. Once again... Oooookay....What?

No comments:

Post a Comment