Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Look Back

I've been doing some reminiscing the last few days. I found myself wishing I could back to the beginning a bit, now that I feel like I have the basics down. I wonder if I would have enjoyed those first few weeks with Callie more rather than just trying to get through each day. I guess that is why people have a second baby, because with the basics, you pretty much know what you're doing. Obviously, every baby has their own personality, but you would at least have the basics down. I do have some very clear moments of the first few weeks. Sometimes it was a feeling of being totally and completely overwhelmed. Others are such a powerful feeling of love and knowing that I would go to the ends of the earth for her. It is amazing how fuzzy the first few weeks have become already.

No comments:

Post a Comment